Monday 24 January 2011


 
I took these images right at the beginning of the course in Liverpool and Manchester using an EOS 3000 film camera from College. I used up to 9 exposures on each resulting in some interesting images from layering light and dark tones on top of eachother continuously. The images above are in my sketchbook, with these particular ones I moved the camera only slightly on an angle or to one side to produce a broken, disjointed look.
Later on, I produced some Images similar to these but instead of using film I took the photographs with my DSLR and then layered them over the top of each other numerous times using photoshop to get the same broken feel but with alot more layers.

 

 

 

For this part of the project I researched Photographers such as Idris Khan and Harry Callahan.

No comments:

Post a Comment